Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tool #11 Reflections

Wow!!! I'm finally done? What a great experience!!!!!!!! I really enjoyed learning all the new things that are out there for us to use to enhance learning and in a way that is really engaging for the students. I see a lot of ways to keep the kids motivated and on task. I can really see kids spending every moment of their time in school learning in a way that is meaningful to them and the best part of it, they're going to WANT to learn. Kids being motivated, on task, and engaged? Is that possible? After everything I've learned I can definitely say yes!!!!

I can see myself using so many things. Of course, 1st thing to do is to teach them to be responsible digital citizens. I can really see myself using WIKIs and Wordle (before and after learning) I really like the SKYPE and the Itouch. These 2 would really be motivational for the kids. I can really see the applications for the Itouch being used in all areas of academics. For my own personal use, I really like the tagging and the way it's organized and I like the PLN. I don't have to spend hours on end looking for new and insightful ways to teach the kids new concepts.

The only unexpected outcome I had was how easy it was once I got to start exploring and really using it. I like exploring on the computer anyway and this was a bonus. I never realized how many new applications for technology there are out there for us to use.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on completing this part of your technology journey! I have enjoyed reading some of your other posts. I know that you will be able to share your enthusiasm and ideas, and that our students will benefit from this. Keep exploring, learnning and sharing!

    ReplyDelete